Friday, March 26, 2010

After the makeup

So, traffic wasn't bad on the way to the "Girls Night Out" event. I had a wonderful time. I'm so glad that A met me. That had tons of food...Cheeses, breads, olives, fruit, veggies, spinach dips, crab cakes, spinach/goat cheese bread bites, The Melting Pot,  cupcakes, gelato, wine (including chocolate wine!), Grey Goose, Finish Line,  Stella Artois and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. They had some amazing vendors there as well. Free massages, makeup by Dior, spray tans, eyebrow sculpting. You could also purchase the makeup, spray tan memberships, Bellissimo jewelry, Kate Spade, Macy's had a clothing line. Botox and injectables demonstrations. Jezebel Magazine was there. The list goes on and on. It was such a fun filled night. I feel a little guilty spending $90 on the Dior makeup. I bought foundation and mascara... I think I'll go to ULTA online after I'm done typing this to price shop....
Oh yeah..I also won the iPod from the "fan photo" competition. I'm loving it. I got the Classic model which retails for $250... I don't know that much about ipods but i think it's a good one. I'm still trying to figure out how to set it up. They include a quick start manual. But I need the full "ipod for dummies" version. I'm going to have to google it I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment