Thursday, March 25, 2010

Before the makeup.

Woke up and ate an egg, and cheese toast. I found this amazing bread called "healthy Life". The whole nutrition label is wonderful...top to bottom... AND it taste great.
Went to the gym ran 2 miles laid in the tanning bed for 10 minutes...came home...Teagan took a nap and I put dinner in the crock-pot -Crock Jambalaya. I'll post the recipe later if it turns out ok. I ate a serving of the No-Bake protein bars and a cup of milk. Went to the gym again and ran another mile. Then did weights. I did full body. My butt cheeks are feeling it. I really wish I could get my delts to pop. OH WELL... Lounged in the tub for an hour and read my fitness Bible, Oxygen Magazine. Updating my blog while I'm whiting my teeth. About to have to get ready for Girls Night Out at the Swan Center tonight. I'm excited!! Should be fun. Jan is coming after work and hopefully A. can come since it is her birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY A!!) Alright, update you guys tomorrow...Maybe with some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment