Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunshine makes me happy

I'm so glad it's going to be another beautiful day!
I went to the gym last night with Jan. Got in a good full body workout and 30 minutes of cardio. I really needed it since  had taken 2 days off. Ahhh, I feel so much better. I think Teagan and I might go take a walk around the neighborhood before lunch.

The Jehovah's Witness people came by, AGAIN. She is such a sweet old lady. I don't mind her " educating" me with her literature. I just don't want to chit-chat for an hour. So anyway, she left me some more reading materials. I may read some of the myths about Jesus...that sounds interesting to me.

Oh, and I was thinking about discontinuing our Netflix subscription. I have had a movie for over a week and still haven't watched it. I did the same thing with the last one.I actually sent the last one back without watching it. I can think of better things to do with the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment