Monday, March 29, 2010

Bowling and boobies

I went over and talk to the new neighbors! They have 2 boys, one a year younger and one a year older than Rylan. So he is excited to have new friends.

Met Heather, Barbara and her friend Jimmy at stars and strike Saturday night. Had so much fun drank way too much. Played some serious guitar hero, air hockey and a couple games of bowling. Thanks Heather for making sure I made it home alive.

I had my consultation at Vinnings today. Their prices are amazing!! Definitely going to The Swan Center though. I faxed my pricing to Emily. She said they would price match. So excited. $3000 is such a deal. Now I just have to decide what size to get. I'm thinking about 570cc. I'm afraid it might be too big but I think I would regret going any smaller.

Now I'm waiting for Rylan to get out of school and we are driving down to Dallas. Going to pick up a tiller. We really plan on doing a serious garden this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment