Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today


I had a wonderful night of sleep! This was the first night Teagan slept through the night. She slept from 11pm-9am. She has been weaned for a month but had been waking up twice during the night to get up and go potty. This full night of sleep business looks to be a beautiful thing.

Today was an amazing spring day...75 degrees and sunny. Teagan and I layed outside in the sun I painted her nails and we ate strawberries. Afterward we took a small nap in the yard.

Cleaned up, made dinner...we had turkey picadillo (recipe below). Then I went and had my nails done. The nail salon was slammed. By the time I got done it was 8:50pm. So looks like no gym tonight. It would take at least 2 hours for my toes to be dry enough to put on tennis shoes. And today was cardio day. I guess I'll be running and doing weights tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment